Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

1 There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every affair under the heavens.
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to uproot the plant.
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to tear down, and a time to build.
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.
5 A time to scatter stones, and a time to gather them; a time to embrace, and a time to be far from embraces.
6 A time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away.
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to be silent, and a time to speak.
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.


This is just awesome! Even before I was born, God knows already what will I need in this lifetime. I can't imagine life without God's wisdom in all these things that are happening into my life. I should say, that sometimes, it's just really me, who's being stubborn, but if I will look closely into God's message for me in my life, I would know that He designated everything into right perspective.

God, thank you so much for your infinite knowledge about everything. You just make life easier to bear and more fun to live with. I praise you with all my humbleness! Thank you, my dear God!

No comments:

Post a Comment