Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jesus Teaching on Prayer (Luke 11:1-13)

Lord, teach us how to pray – in so many times I’ve asked you what to give me, how to do my life, never did I asked you what do you want me to do. Lord, I have been blinded by what I need and desire most, which is to check on the material things that I don’t have yet. I forgot to ask how to do my life for you. Lord, my weaknesses you have filled-up, my cross you have carried, and my sins you have forgiven. I ask forgiveness for being blind not see the most important thing for me, and that is my family. You know how much I value them, just thinking that one day, I will lose them, I don’t know already what to do with my life, yet, I’m not doing my best to show them how much I care for them, how much I value them and how much I love them.

How about you, do you pray enough to have learned enough?

Our father, I know I still have time to correct my wrongdoings. I asked you to please forgive me and guide me. Teach me how to pray, teach me how to love, teach me how to follow you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment